These are the websites or links that I visit often. Some of them will help you make good living online and save money the same time. Those have benefit me and will as well as help you too. Feel free to check them out and make a good living out of it.
- S2 Membership WordPress Plugin – The #1 membership program for self-hosted WordPress blog with unlimited membership level and integration with PayPal, MailChimp and GetResponse.
- Low Cost Toll Free Number – Great low cost toll free number to receive fax, voicemail for any business in the USA. It cost only $2/month to start with a toll free 800, 866, 855, or 877 number.
- Inexpensive Business Website – Setup inexpensive business website in matter of 1 hour to test your market.
- Sell Products Online – Join the e-commerce revolution to sell your products online, on Facebook and on eBay.
- Credit Card Processing Payment Solutions – Industry leading merchant account and payment gateway to process credit card, e-check and recurring billing online and offline.
- High Risk Merchant Account – Get low transaction rate for credit card processing in high risk industry.
- Local Coupon Marketing – Promote local business online with printable coupons and mobile coupons.
- Top Affiliate Marketer – Join one of the largest affiliate network to earn substantial passive income.
- Google Gmail + Hangout + Google Voice + Google Calendar
Google has changed my life and business. I use Google Gmail to receive and send my personal and company email in one account. Google voice allows me to receive and send calls / SMS / MMS on desktop and on mobile phone. The Google Calendar is now snyc on my mobile phone and integrated with Google Now.
- Google Domains + Webmaster + Analytics + AdWords
If you are building a website, Google already offer you tools that you can’t live without. All my business domains are now host on Google Domains. You should already know the rest.
- Amazon SES
Amazon has amazing simple email service to send out email through their SMTP server. It’s also easy to integrate with Gmail. Best of all, I got it for free since I don’t send out a lot of emails.
I have many Chinese clients who use WeChat as their primary communication tool. It’s very useful and save lots money on international calls. This is the only mobile app that are NOT blocked in China and they have simplified Desktop version as well.
- Microsoft OneDrive + OneNote + Office Suite
With $70/year subscription, I got a personal copy of Microsoft Office + 10TB OneDrive storage space and awesome OneNote for my notes. I have all my document, mobile phone photos and personal backup synced to OneDrive, so I don’t have to worry about lost my harddrive.
QQ Mail from China has slowly taken over my Yahoo email as my second favorite email tool. It allows me to access my email from China in case of Great Wall firewall blocking Yahoo email. Now I can easily setup corporation email on QQ to send company email as well.
I am a photographer. Photoshop is a must have tool. Period. Yes. I do pay the subscription to get the latest update.
This is the best photo stitching tool I used to create wide angle and panorama photography.
Simply the best FREE screen capture and image processing tool I use everyday.
A FREE text editor that can do a lot more than you think.
If you are PHP developer, NetBeans is FREE and Powerful IDE.
Need to upload files to your web hosting server? FileZilla is FREE too.
Best accounting and booking software for small business. Period.
MailChimp is my #1 tool for handling email listing. You can easily setup a customized form to collect email on your website. It does has one features that most other emailing services don’t have. – Conditional Merge Tag. It also has free plan too.
And More …
- Programming Issues & Fixes – Really useful source to find the fixes for Internet and computer stuff.
- Printable Coupons – Search Store Promotion – Print Discount Coupon – Shop Local Store – Save Smart Money.