Image Source: Lt. General Rochambeau
I know I will piss 99% of the people who read my blog post. That’s OK. My blog is for people like me, who wants to be the 1%.
Personally, American dream isn’t about being the 99%. It’s about being the 1%.
You can blame on richer people or politicians, but you can’t deny the fact. They’ve achieved what the 99% can’t not achieve. It’s the reality and it’s just like the food chain. You have to work your way up. The brutal world isn’t fair. You have to put your effort into your future.
Put yourself in the 1%’s shoes. You will see the world differently.
The fact is that poor people becomes poor, because they make the wrong decision. Really. If you have that much time complain about the 1%, why don’t use spend those time to become the 1%.
If you chose to be the 1%, you will have chance to be one of them. If you think you are the 99%. Sorry. You will never be the 1%. Don’t complain your condition just because you are the majority! Your future is in your hand. Don’t occupy the street. Do something!
I love to hang out with the right people with right mindset. You can call me BS or dislike me. I said what I said and I am telling the truth from the bottom of my heart. You can choose not to listen. It’s your choice.
Be the 1% isn’t easy. The candy bar isn’t sweet until you taste it. You get the point.