It’s been a while since my last post about personal choice to be the 1%. It’s the end of 2011. Time to review the 2011 achievement and plan the new 212 action plan. What I have learned in 2011 has brought me a new perspective of entrepreneurship.
Here is the reviews of 2011.
- Project A generates triple profit than last year. However, it’s not significant enough to call it a success. In fact, it still sucks.
- Project B has never take off. It’s primary due to my procrastination and lack of motivation to write the program
- Free open source shopping cart is a bad choice to run an online e-commerce store. You’ve got what you paid for.
- 60% My Tax lien investment has returned with average 5% profit. This is much better than putting money in the bank
- Really learned that being an affiliate marketer won’t lead you to the 1%.
- People is the most important key to your success in the business world.
- Procrastination is the #1 key to failure.
2012 is almost here. My goals have not changed, but the action plans do.