Image Credit: Cash
I thought about writing this for a long time. While I am in the process to foreclose my unused Internet assets and web properties, I was able to generate Google AdSense income on many of those sites. So I am here to share that with you.
First of all, this is NOT a long term way to generate significant passive income. This will just generate some extra income to pay for your Starbucks coffee, iPad or fancy digital camera gadgets. It will also give you a quick start to test your niche. However, You will need to put more efforts into it to generate significant income.
I am about to close the last chapter of my SLOWLAN Passive Income plan, but I do know there are people out there trying to create extra income and they value their money more than their time. This is for them! It’s a SLOWLANE way to generate extra money. If you want a FASTLANE way to generate money, you need to create an automated system.
So what do you need to accomplish it?
- An idea about a specific niche
- Free Website to host your content and Google Adsense or Affiliate program
- Get your website indexed
- Get your site linked
- Get Traffic
- Keep posting unique content
Many people don’t have extra money to purchase cheap domain name. They don’t have to. The following sites allow you to create free website without costing you a penny. I don’t recommend to use those sites for your Google Adsense passive income for reasons. They do serve the purpose of creating quality DO FOLLOW backlinks.
2. Weebly.com – Weebly is so far the best FREE, simple, and flexible website builder behind Google’s blogger for Adsense. It doesn’t have lots unnecessary features and it runs super fast! However, you are sharing 50% off your Google Adsense profit with them. The selling point is that you can really create a multi-pages website is less than 20 minutes. They have pretty good SEO features.
3. Webs.com – A very robust and complicate website builder that is over kill. It means slow page loading. They also share 50% of your Google Adsense profit. They make their system so robust, you will end up hiring someone to do the work for you. Ouch!
4. Yola.com – Good for backlinks and nice landing page. However, their site is slow and their website traffic is fading.
So here you go. I pick Google’s Blogger.com for few reasons.
- It’s Google’s property
- It’s simple and stupid easy to setup.
- You can post anything
- You own 100% Google AdSense profit
- You can auto post content from third-party script or write your own
Few things that Google Bloggers bothers me.
- No Fancy Template
- No Flexible Layout
- Too many spam blogs
- Sloppy comment system
- Poor SEO
Here is what I’ve done on Google’s Blogger. I have about 70+ blogger websites linked to each other. Each one of them represent different niches or regions. It took me few hours (SLOWLANE) to setup each site with different template, header image, sidebar and scheduled two week content. One beauty of using Google Blogger is that Webmaster Tools can automatically pick your blog based on your GMail account. You can them add Google Analytic code to the template quickly and almost instantly get indexed.
My best record is to get my new blog indexed in 3 minutes. Awesome!
Once you’ve done that. You can start sharing and generate backlinks from all the sites and make comments everyone of them. Many of these processes can be automated or outsourced.
In my case, I automatically post new content from my main site every night (FASTLANE). The key point is to create 100% unique content. Thus, if you can’t automate your process to create new content, running 70+ websites will kill you!
Once again. This process took me a while to put in place and to run smoothly. One BIG RISK is that you don’t have control. If Google ban your site, you are DONE. So far, there is only 1 site out of 70+ are banned by Google. Obviously it was reported by my competition in the same niche. So I start a better one.
I hope this give you some idea about how to make money online in the SLOWLAN way and inspired you to make it a FASTLANE passive income generator.
The idea is to create a system or process to make money.