It’s almost the end of 2010 and beginning of the 2011. What are your new year resolutions?
First of all, we just got a new baby boy in our family! It’s going to be a great year for our family.
Things are going well so far to me!
Here are my new year resolutions that will help me accomplish my goals to change my life!
As you can see from the above header image, I play golf. I was not a big fan of golfing until few months ago. Now I am addict to it. I love hiking and walking on the green grass. I am not much of hitting tiny golf ball and put them in the hole. I really enjoy the environment and driving the golf cart like riding a off-road 4×4 Jeep.
New Year Resolutions:
- Extreme Healthy Body and Life Style
Keep extremely healthy body is my #1 goal in 2011. Playing golf will be just one of the ways to get there. We will try to play golf or hiking at least twice a month. I truly believe work hard and play hard is the only way to become true lifestyle entrepreneur! My wife and I have also switched our daily nutrition into organic foods. Organic Milk, Soy Milk, Organic eggs, Organic apple and so on. We also control our portion and do more exercises. Our body fat and weight is not nearly below average. We truly believe the healthy body is the only guarantee that you will be able to enjoy your hard working money!
- Automation & Execution
Procrastination is still my #1 killer to my success. I have so many great ideas and potential, but without proper execution, an awesome idea is just a useless assumption. Hiring new employee and helping hand is inevitable! Growing pain of business is the side effect, but it’s only type of pain that is enjoyable. In 2011, I will be focusing Viral Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Branding that can help scale up the projects. It’s also the best way to lower marketing cost and advertising spending. There is no free lunch! You have to give before taking. Automate what I do and duplicate them will double or triple the profit.
- Cash Flow and Proper Investment
If you look at all the rich people in the world. All top 20 billionaires make even more money on investment. The more money you have, the more money you can make. This has been a true statement to me. It doesn’t mean you need to be greedy. It simply means to use your money wisely. Fortune is a result of accumulations of finance IQ and cash flow.
To be honest, I did not do very well in 2010. I expect to see much better results. Even I am doing 3 times better than 2009, I have failed in many ways.
- Stop doing what I do – Obviously, If I am not moving at the expected speed, I am doing something wrong. I should stop doing what I am doing! I have few more days to figure out what went wrong before the new year of 2011. I have also post the similar confession like this one in the few years. I keep doing the same thing over and over! That’s just wrong. It means I haven’t really learned from my mistakes and failures.
- Time is Freedom – Haven’t we learned that time is money? As far as I go on my journey. Time is more than money. Time is FREEDOM! Now I am learning how to use money to buy time. I value my time more than the money I’ve earned. Money is no longer what I am going after. I am going after the FREEDOM, so I can truly become full time lifestyle entrepreneur before I die.
- Goodbye suckers – I am going to say goodbye to some of my Facebook friends, Twitter followers and many other slowlane drivers. Really. I have spent so much time with slowlane drivers that drag me down. I thought I should treat everyone equally in the social media world. Really! I don’t blame on them. I blame on myself not capable of pulling myself out of the comfort zone. I know I will piss many people, but that’s what it takes to drive on the fastlane. Hanging out with the wrong crowd is simply the beginning of the failure.
Without actions, nothing will happen!
To Be Continued …