After attending the local millionaire club and reading a million dollar comment from my new friend, Minxt, from the other side of the earth, I decided to review my goals. I have a big goals with many small goals for each paces to the achievement. Now my previous goals doesn’t seem to be very practical.
While search on the Internet and see how successfully people created their goals. I found this great article. Goal Setting Powerful Written Goals In 7 Easy Steps! I will summaries that here, but you need to do yourself a favor to read the details. It’s worth 5 minutes of your valuable time.
Here are the 7 easy steps:
- Make sure the goal you are working for is something you really want, not just something that sounds good.
- A goal can not contradict any of your other goals.
- Develop goals in the 6 areas of life:
Family and Home
Financial and Career
Spiritual and Ethical
Physical and Health
Social and Cultural
Mental and Educational
- write your goal in the positive instead of the negative.
- Write your goal out in complete detail.
- By all means, make sure your goal is high enough.
- This is the most important, write down your goals.
How do you set your goals?