Are you a millionaire yet? Will you be one? Do you believe you will be one?
Yeah. I am almost a billionaire. Many of my viewers are wondering why I am so much exaggerating my status. Personally, I believe it’s all about your mind set before you can be a successful one. If you look at those successful people, they are not necessary to be millionaire. However, they all have strong mind about being success. I have recently posted Wanna be rich? Do you have billionaire’s mind? Enrich your mind first!
Do you want to be a millionaire? Are you able to be one?
What make you look like a millionaire?
- Listen – Listen to what the world is saying. Don’t just centralize your opinions. Be open-minded!
- Talk slowly – Listen carefully and talk slowly will give you more time to think and react. Talk slowly will make you look more calm and mature.
- Smile – Smile is a therapy method and also a weapon. Smile let your believer feel comfortable and make your enemy felt nerves.
- Never talk about how rich you are – A smart richer people will never talk about how rich they are. Talk about your richness will show that you will soon be poor.
How to train yourself to be a millionaire?
- Think more than twice - Think twice is not enough. You need to think three times. Mistakes are commonly happened when you are not thinking thoroughly.
- Strong minded - If you believe you can be a millionaire, you will be.
- Understand your weakest point – Without knowing your weakest point, you will never know what to improve.
- Concur your fear of changing – The world is changing, people are changing constantly. So do you! Don’t be afraid of change what you are doing.
- Prove you are not a loser – You know you are weak, but you are afraid of facing the challenge to concur your fear and make
- Be patient – Nothing comes easy. Rush into a sudden success will kill your potential. You want to be success for your life time, not just for tomorrow.
- Respect others – A successful man respects others. Doesn’t matter who they are and what they do. Give them some respect.
- Don’t be the big boss – Be friend with your employee and friends. Don’t make yourself a jerk as a richer person.
Am I a millionaire? Sorry. I can’t talk about that! Do you have any more tips to share with me?